GTA IV San Andreas is the free game mod for PC which enriches the gameplay of Grand Theft Auto IV and brings the player classic old contents. Grand Theft Auto IV is an open world game published by Rockstar Games and the fourth release of the Grand Theft Auto saga. It is important to mention that in order to enjoy this mod, you will need to have the game GTA IV previously installed on your PC.
The game is placed on the fictional state of San Andreas, which is divided into three different cities: Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas. Once you download and start playing this mod you will be able to become in "CJ", Carl Johnson, to investigate the murder of his mother. One of the fantastic things of this exciting game is the freedom with which you can move around the map. Due to the Rockstar Advanced Game Engine used in this fourth release, all graphics and sounds have been raised to new levels of realism that improve you experience when playing.
GTA IV San Andreas 08.01.12 Features
Here you can find the features of this free mod:
- New Rockstar Advanced Game Engine (RAGE)
- Improved HD graphics
- Euphoria Motion
- Enhanced sound
- Improved clip editing system
- Advanced replay
- Improved physics
- Customization of your character and cars
- 200 vehicles that can be used when playing
- Expanded money system
- Minigames available around the map
For further information you can visit the official website .
How to play this game mod for PC
Once you download this mod, start playing is not so complicated. This installment gives the possibility of choosing the way you want to play. You can follow the storyline or complete the side missions, take a walk through the map, play the minigames or simply interact with the city.
On the other hand, there is an important rivalry among the different gangs of the game. Each territory belongs to a gang and you will have to face them in some parts of the storyline. The gameplay places at your disposal a great variety of weapons and vehicles to defend yourself but also to attack your enemies. If you like this kind of games, you may be interested in the latest installment of the Assassin's Creed Saga. It has a similar gameplay but with lots of additional action.
Here you can find the minimum system requirements to download and install GTA IV San Andreas for PC:
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.4 GHz or higher / AMD Athlon 64 X2 Processor 2.8 GHz or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk: 4,2 GB free space
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT with 256 MB VRAM / ATI Radeon HD 2600 with 256 MB VRAM / Intel not supported
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- OS: Windows XP with Service Pack 3 or higher
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: A game that provides 'YEARS' of fun!
By Elizabeth Tweetee
On Monday, March 9, 2015
San Andreas might be the most amazing role playing game in GTA series. Like any other GTA title, it packed adrenaline big-bang and also set critics’ pen restless! The game code was repacked later without the controversial ‘hot-coffee’ scenes, to satisfy non-sinners around the globe! My review is based on the standard GTA SA, which includes no modes or ‘hot-coffee’ stuff!
• Almost every pixel of this title can be customized. You can replace or edit cars and buildings without affecting the gameplay. Here’s how I do car modding:
1. Download San Andreas Mod Installer (SAMI)
2. Download .zip or .rar mod files from GTA modding sites
3. Open the mod with SAMI and replace built-in car
4. Open the game and enjoy!
Modding can be done using ‘IMG TOOL’ also!
• Best 3D graphics compared to other games at its time of release
• A number of vehicles including BMX bike available. It is possible to steal any vehicle on the road
• Cheat support facilitates unrealistic, yet fun-packed actions
• Great game physics and vehicle damages
• Unlike its predecessor, swimming and diving are possible!
• More weapons for more crime
• Well-developed storyline takes the fun up a notch
• Audio and music are enjoyable. Car sounds and airplane sounds are also good!
• There are some mysterious places in the game! It’s double fun to explore them!
• Convertible cars doesn’t allow top conversion
• Cheats are quite hard to memorize compared to vice city
• You may take hours to find a particular car. Once you take it and start riding, you’ll see a hundred on the road, which is annoying!
San Andreas is a pretty addictive game. However, you’ll have to master its modding techniques also in order to experience it in full depth! Its open-world and you are not bounded by any laws. There’s fun even in ramming police cars and raising heat level! I’ve been playing it for years and still I love passing time on it! I give it 9.5 out of 10!
- it allows any kind of modding
- Best 3D graphics compared to other games at its time of release
- Cheat support for facilitating unrealistic, yet fun-packed actions
- Swimming and diving are possible
- Convertible cars doesn't get converted
- Cheats are quite hard to memorize
One of the Biggest Classic Role-Playing Games of All Times
By Daren Garius
On Monday, November 24, 2014
Honestly, I was more than eager about this game when I first saw its preview on the web. I immediately downloaded the file. My very first reaction on this was when I saw the game intro going forward to a nice theme song. I instantly felt like this is going to be the perfect game I’ll ever play, but regrettably this awesomeness runs out after 1 to 2 hours playing when I realize that the missions still feel inclusive even though I’ve learned the mechanics of it. Moreover, almost all missions are somehow quite basic, but sometimes I see somewhat cool ones, like chasing down some bikers heading through a subway or climbing on an automated haul truck running at full speed. Moreover, all of these are nothing compared to the many mission on San Andreas that I certainly liked so much that I provide them a separate data record files so I could play them anytime.
- The graphics are good but not innovative
- The story of the game is slightly above average
- Limits the number of car you can save
Relive this Brilliant and Entertaining Game with Bigger Gaming Experience
By Rose Sincro
On Tuesday, June 3, 2014
This game was initially released as a PS 2 title in 2004. For me, GTA IV San Andreas is one of the greatest games in its series. It is ground-breaking in many ways. It contains bigger and stunning maps, unlike the previous edition. I also like the voice acting of the characters that seem to be believable and it has a convincing storyline with in-game mechanics that took all the top facets from the prior GTA.
San Andreas is one of the exceptional games that I have played. It has action-packed missions and the graphics is not that awful. In addition, I like that I have the full control of my character. I can customize its clothes and even its physical appearance. My character needs to eat to maintain its energy and have some exercise to enhance my character’s abilities.
If you wish to relive an incredible game with advanced gaming experience then GTA IV San Andreas is a must have. It is a fantastic game that never gets old.
- It has huge maps to explore
- Ability to customize the characters
- Graphics is not that striking