Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 is the 2012 release of the famous games saga Pro Evolution Soccer. This football game has been developed and published by Konami and is the first release in the series in which all teams of the Brazilian league are included. This time, the AI (Artificial Intelligence) has been greatly improved and offers movements which are much more natural than in the previous installments. Area defense, marking, or dummy runs are some examples of the ProActive AI. However, goalkeepers are the most improved element in Pro Evolution Soccer 2013. Their reactions to other players and the ball are now less illogical.
The AI (Artificial Intelligence) has been greatly improved and offers movements which are much more natural than in the previous installments
In addition, you can set different parameters of the AI, making, for instance, a player in your team automatically kick the ball in a dangerous situation. Passes and shots can be assisted, but you can also control them manually, and the Player ID system improves the realism of this version. Characteristic movements of football stars such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic or Iker Casillas are transferred to their virtual doubles.
As with its predecessors, Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 has several game modes you can play in once downloaded. Performance Training consists of training lessons to become accustomed to the controls and movements of the game. This way, you can control secondary team players, make quick passes, manual shooting, etc. Football Life includes three sub modes: Master League, Become a Legend, and Master League Online. In Master League you become the team manager. You have the opportunity to choose the tournament you play in, and customize your team, your appearance. Become a Legend offers you the possibility of creating your own player and leading him to the very top.
In Master League Online you are free to create your own club and play online with other players all over the world. You can use the money you earn winning matches to buy new players, and here you can find the Rivals Ranking. It searches for rivals of a similar standard to play even matches. Also, you can synchronize Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 with Facebook thanks to myPES. Thus, match reports such as possession, success rates and so on can be shared with your Facebook friends.
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 Features
The main features of this game are listed below:
- Realistic player behavior thanks to the Player ID function, allowing players to react as in real life
- FullControl to move freely throughout the match (shooting control)
- ProActive AI system to lend more action to games, reinforcing defense and team spirit
- Performance Training, Master League, Master League Online and Become a Legend game modes
- UEFA Champions League Mode
- myPES allows you to share your games and results with your friends
- Multiplatform: available for PC, PlayStation, Xbox, Wii, Nintendo 3DS and mobile devices
If you are interested in Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 and you want to know more information before you download it, feel free to visit the developer's website .
The minimum system requirements to correctly download and play this videogame on your PC are listed below:
- Operating System: Windows XP 32Bit or later
- Processor: Intel Pentium D 820 @ 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon LE 1640 or better
- RAM Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 510 or AMD Radeon HD 5450 512 MB or higher
- Compatible with DirectX 9
- Hard Drive Space: at least 8 GB free