PES 2014 is a football game for PC, part of the Pro Evolution Soccer saga. Developed and published by Konami, this sports videogame is licensed to provide competitions such as UEFA Champions League, UEFA Super Cup and UEFA Europa League. Besides this, PES 2014 also owns the exclusive license for the AFC Champions League. As a new addition, the software now includes even more licensed soccer clubs to improve the realistic feeling during a match.
This new version is a step in the evolution of the saga thanks to its modified version of the Fox Engine. This is the first step towards the easier development of multiplatform games. Along with other new features such as Team Play, TrueBall Tech or Motion Animation Stability System, the download of this videogame heralds a new beginning for the popular series.
A videogame constantly upgraded
PES 2014 is a soccer game for PC that will delight Pro Evolution Soccer fans, since it really represents the evolution of this popular saga. Thanks to all the new features, playing PES 2014 delivers a revitalizing experience. Its enhanced graphics system will make you feel that you're watching your favorite football stars playing, and its improvement in motion animation will show how the players really play.
In addition, another good thing about this videogame is that it allows you to take advantage of all the features that its developer periodically upgrades with free releases. Since all of these upgrades come more frequently than they did in previous versions, your game will be constantly improved via simple downloads. These upgrades include new player transfers, the natural improvement during the season, and general fixes of the whole software. Nevertheless, if you like football games, we also recommend to you its main competitor, the well-known FIFA saga, especially its 2014 edition , which includes famous football players such as Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
PES 2014 Features
Below you will find some interesting new features about PES 2014:
- The evolution of the Fox Engine has produced a better development of the soccer videogame
- TrueBall Tech, which provides a more realistic behavior of the ball in the field
- The Core: the videogame has undergone an evolution in its visual aspects
- Improvement of PES ID, which imitates the movements of the football stars and also the team's style
- Motion Animation Stability System (MASS) improves the realism of the contact between players
- Heart: enables realistic behavior of the players according to their mood, the support of the fans, etc.
- Combination Plan in Team Play, which improves the use of the game tactics
- Free movements without the ball
You can find more information about this PES 2014 download in the developer website .
The minimum system requirements to play PES 2014 on your PC are:
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7 or above
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 5450 512 MB or Nvidia GeForce 510
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard disk: 8.5 GB of free space
PES 2014 is a good-quality soccer videogame that stands out due to a couple of new features that considerably improve its realism and gameplay. This time it comes with the license to provide more competitions and teams, and also brings a modified, inprovedmversion of its Fox Engine.
- New competitions
- New teams
- Fox Engine development
- Team play
- TrueBall Tech
- Motion Animation Stability System
- It still lacks some licenses