FSX is a simulator game developed by Microsoft with which you can visit virtually visit all the destinations you have always wanted, for free, and without leaving the comfort of your home! Besides, this game is very realistic when compared with other similar downloads.
You will have to accomplish all kinds of missions in huge variety of places. Flight simulator X offers you more than 24,000 airports to choose from, all over the world. For that reason, this computer game will give you an interactive experience full of excitement. Users can enjoy hours of entertainment with just a few clicks.
Infinitude of possibilities in just one game
If having 24,000 airports to choose is not enough for you, all the modes and planes you can select will surely satisfy. You can be the pilot or the co-pilot, play alone or with your friends.
In FSX users will have to solve more than 55 missions, from serious and military actions, to humorous ones in which players will interact with celebrities.
Flight Simulator X incorporates a GPS system and a weather application to ease flights and help users with their tasks.
This game is realistic and appropriate for all audiences
This flight game is appropriate for players of all ages, as it incorporates many levels that will adapt to one’s skills and level of knowledge. Players will reach levels once they make progress in flight and accomplish missions.
Besides all it's game modes, airports and wide amount of options, Flight Simulator X includes 3D graphics in order to make your experience even more realistic. You can really feel the real sensation of being a pilot.
Other alternative games
If you would like to try a similar download, Flight Gear is a game which also includes 3D graphics. However, it's main advantage is that users can help to improve it because it is developed in open code.
However, if you prefer dealing with ships rather than with planes, you can try Virtual Sailor and try to manage boats and even a submarine.
Flight Simulator X Features
The unique features of this simulator are listed below:
- Active and dynamic environment with live maps
- Collection of aircrafts to play with: Air Creation, Goose Beaver, single-engine, Airbus 1321, Boeing 747-400, Mooney Bravo, Extra 300S, Robinson R22 Beta 2, etc.
- Multiplayer Mode: choose an airport and a mission and play with other players from all around the globe
- Air Traffic Controller mode to give orders to other pilots
- Missions of different levels of difficulty, depending the player’s skills: rescue missions, land on a truck, and fly up the Amazon or in the Red Bull Race
- Tutorials for novice players
- Trial version with limited use: two airports, two missions and three aircrafts available
For further information, you can check the developer’s site .
If you want to get involved in the world of airplanes, Flight Simulator X allows you to recreate that experience by joining pilots in their adventures and becoming one of them.
You can use it for a limited time
- Very realistic
- 3D graphics
- Multiple choices
- Huge program size