CorelDraw Graphic Suite is the ultimate graphic compilation developed by Corel. The suite mixes vector drawing, website design, photo edition and drawing tools, and is focused on any kind of user, from newbies to experienced graphic designers.
CorelDraw Graphic Suite is a perfect alternative for all of you who don’t agree with Adobe’s Creative Cloud philosophy.
How to use
The suite compiles different Corel design programs for illustrators and designers:
-CorelDRAW: it is a very complete vector design program. Used for graphic art and logo creation
- Corel Photo-Paint: photo-editing software with RAW function. Like Photoshop
- Corel Capture: really easy to use screen capture. One-click and the capture will be done
- Corel Website Creator: effective and user friendly website creator
- Corel PowerTRACE: useful tool to convert bitmap-to-vector
- Corel CONNECT: an integrated content administrator
- PhotoZoom Pro 2: a CorelDRAW plug-in to increase the size of digital images
- ConceptShare: interactive tool to work and share your work online
In addition to that, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite includes secondary utilities to manage and assist, like HD clipart, fonts and multiple templates. At the same time, the software includes more than two hours of free tutorial online videos and a really useful guide full of great tips and helpful files to download.
The software is really easy to use and ideal for every user level.
The X6 version has enhanced the standard Corel Suite functions. First of all, the workflow has been sped up with better connectivity among the programs and provision of better tools.
The OpenType compatibility lets you create incredible typography effects for your signs. Corel DRAWGraphic suite is now totally compatible with complex alphabets.
The program is also entirely compatible with multi-core technology and native 64-bit processors.
The graphic suite offers two different register programs. The standard one is free for every CorelDraw Graphics Suite user and allows you to receive all the latest uploads and error corrections online. The Premium one is only valid after purchasing the full Suite version and lets you enjoy all Corel functions and upgrades for the program with the latest versions.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 Features
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6 was launched with the following new features:
- Ultimate complete suite with all the necessary design programs, from photo edition to web design
- High-resolution work implemented
- OpenType and complex alphabet compatibility
- Enhanced speed work compatibility and workflow
- Manage your content and perform instant searches on iStockphoto, Fotolia and Flickr thanks to the new Corel Connect X6
- Physical DVD and online version for sale
- More than two hours of video tutorials included and website tool content to download
- Free plug-ins and upgrades
For more information about CorelDRAW and the suite before you decide to download it, feel free to look for more information on .
Before downloading the trial version of the software, please ensure that your computer fulfills the following requirements:
OS Microsoft Windows XP with the most recent Service Packs installed, or later
Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 64/Opteron or higher
At least 1GB RAM memory
At least 1.5 GB free HDD space
Compatible with graphic tablets
1024 x 768 graphic resolution
- Very comprehensive Suite with all the necessary design programs
- Big online community with tutorials and free download content
- Enhanced workflow among the suite programs
- Easy to use
- Digital and DVD versions to purchase
- Not as powerful as Adobe’s Suite